Skills development is at the core of SHERPA, and is the fourth SHERPA value: Keep laughing while learning. You could say that we take learning seriously—and enjoyable learning, even more so.
That’s why our team completes multiple certifications per person, per year.
Digital Content Manager and Strategist Jennifer Wilder has become the resident Hubspot expert and content strategist by achieving six certifications in the last seven months. These certifications include:
- Hubspot Marketing Software – A step-by-step course of study outlining the unique features and functionality Hubspot Marketing Software. At the completion of the course, practitioners have a thorough knowledge of how best to use Hubspot’s software to gain measurable results on digital marketing efforts.
- Content Marketing – A foundational certification in content marketing—what it is, and how to use it.
- Inbound Marketing – A fundamental certification in inbound marketing techniques that range from content creation to social promotion to converting and nurturing leads and beyond.
- Email Marketing – This email marketing course teaches participants how to create an email marketing strategy that grows business. From contact management and segmentation to email deliverability and analyzing email sends, we’re able to build an email marketing strategy that is human and helpful and builds trust with contacts.
- Social Media – Game-changing instruction on how to build an effective social media strategy, set up social listening and moderation, create social content, extend reach, excel in digital advertising, measure ROI, and more.
As tools of technology change—and the ways we leverage technology develop—it’s important to maintain certifications and training that can be immediately applied to businesses seeking to improve their digital marketing return on investment.
“I’ve always loved learning; I’m curious by nature,” Wilder said. “I feel fortunate that the SHERPA team values continuing education and that they allow me the resources to increase my proficiency in subjects that have direct benefit to our customers.”
Among SHERPA team members, there are approximately 15 certifications relating to software and digital marketing skills that are applied directly to clients’ success. We want to help you level-up your business’ online presence for maximum ROI. Talk to a SHERPA today to learn more!