A worldwide distributor of high-end audio/visual equipment needed to expand their reach to a global audience. They sought SHERPA’s guidance to improve organic and paid search engine generated traffic.
Solaris sells high-end audio and visual equipment to a worldwide audience. Since starting in 1999, the company has established the go-to global marketplace online for used lighting, audio, and video equipment. During that time, their website has become a key platform to connect buyers and sellers across the globe.
Solaris sought guidance from SHERPA to aggressively increase search engine generated traffic and produce sustainable growth for their online platform. SHERPA organized and launched a strategic search engine marketing campaign that included both SEO best practices, pay-per-click campaigns, and custom conversion event tracking with Google Analytics.
The results lit up their sales!
- Overall organic traffic grew 30%, increasing the firm’s annual revenue.
- Drove $100,000 in new organic search traffic based on the value of similar paid search traffic.
- 40% of all search impressions on Google ranked in the top 3 positions; 65% within the top 5.
- Organic search visitors now account for 78% of all traffic, and 63% of all lead gen conversions.
- Increased conversion rate of site visitors into actual customers by driving clearly defined, targeted traffic.
- Cost of organic search engine driven traffic was reduced to less than 20 cents per new visitor.
Ultimately, SHERPA’s search marketing campaign for Solaris increased their global search traffic, lighting the path forward on how they should proceed with their digital marketing investment.