Rinnai is the #1 selling tankless water heater brand in the US and Canada. Their online position, however, did not reflect that. So they tapped SHERPA to turn up the heat on their search engine marketing strategy.
About the Campaign
Rinnai earned their place as a gas appliance manufacturer leader with nearly 100 years of innovation. Their tankless water heater is the #1 selling brand in the U.S. and Canada. Rinnai’s online visibility, however, didn’t reflect this esteemed position. They lacked a holistic search engine marketing strategy, and their competition was gaining on them.
Rinnai America sought SHERPA to develop a search engine marketing strategy that aligned their offline status with their online reputation. SHERPA deployed a holistic search engine marketing plan, including content marketing, paid search optimization, display advertising, remarketing, social media marketing, email lead nurturing, and conversion rate optimization.
Rinnai’s investment in SHERPA’s search engine marketing plan secured their position as first-to-mind and top-ranked, driving a record-breaking year-over-year increase in unit sales.
- Attracted one-third of all visitors to dealer search, increase searches 579% for organic search alone
- Improved brand awareness by snatching top keyphrase ranking for both branded and non-branded products
- 65% of the tracked key-phrase listings were in the top 10 results of major search engines
- Increased lead-gen conversion rate a whopping 700%
- Reduced cost per lead 86%, measuring cost per throughout entire funnel
Ultimately, SHERPA’s holistic search engine marketing campaign heated up Rinnai’s unit sales 21% during the seven month campaign. The Atlanta Interactive Marketing Association (AiMA) selected it as a “Most Effective Search Engine Marketing” finalist for two consecutive years.