Well written communication has the power to change minds, change hearts, change generations and even change the world—not that any of her writings have gone that far, but there’s still time! When it comes to digital marketing, the words on websites solve problems, educate, and equip. Jennifer loves to ferret out the wording and phrasing that will spur a reader to take an action.
Jennifer’s education started in the 70s, in her father’s print shop where she was responsible for correcting negatives, stitching books, and tri-folding pamphlets. She worked with her father until college, when she moved away and completed a B.A. in mass communications from the University of West Georgia. After graduation, she became assistant director of public relations at her alma mater where she was responsible for writing and distributing press releases, hosting a television show on college cable services, and managing special events. In the early 2000s, Jennifer worked for a magazine publisher where she was responsible for the production of 20+ magazine imprints, covering eight magazine titles. Most recently, Jennifer was the digital strategy manager for an Atlanta non-profit where she was responsible for 30,000+ published words every month via online channels.
For fun, Jennifer is a voice actor, an Instagram influencer via her dog, Copper Wilder, and enjoys photography.
Jennifer is married to Nathan Wilder, a network engineer for Georgia Institute of Technology—they have a son, Tucker, and a chocolate Labrador Retriever, Copper.
Spouse & Mama
Let’s get to know each other better.
Bachelor of Arts, Mass Communications from the University of West Georgia.
Communicating professionally for over 25 years in the publishing, digital marketing, public relations, and non-profit sectors.
Bungy jumping from Bloukrans Bridge—the world’s highest commercial bridge bungy jump located in South Africa; SCUBA diving the Philippines; Skydiving in North Georgia.
Keeper of the Words
Cashews, almonds, pistachios, chocolate pieces, and raisins
Husband Nathan, Son Tucker, Dog Copper, plus ColdPlay, ice cream, humor, road trips
- Hootsuite Platform Certification
- Social Media Certification, Hubspot Academy
- Inbound Marketing Certification, Hubspot Academy
- Hubspot Marketing Software Certification, Hubspot Academy
- Hubspot Content Marketing Certification, Hubspot Academy
- Hubspot Email Marketing Certification, Hubspot Academy
- Advanced Google Analytics
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Google Analytics for Beginners
- Google Ads Display Certification
- Google Ads Mobile Certification
- Google Ads Search Certification
- Google Ads Video Certification
- Google Shopping Ads Certification